Park Side Bedivere has won multiple championships for his extremely dense and lustrous fleece.
Bedivere has fantastic genetics on both sides of his pedigree. His sire, Pinkney Nutkin, was a supreme champion and is a son of Suri Wonder Dream, out of a top Australian female. His dam has won a brown championship and is a Synergist daughter and Pucarra Surreal Rapper Granddaughter so has Macgyver genetics on both sides of her pedigree.
Bedivere has won:
- Champion Brown Fleece at the National Fleece Show 2019
- Judges Choice and Champion Brown Fleece at the SW Fleece Show 2018
- Champion Brown Fleece at the Three Counties Fleece Show 2018
- Judges Choice and Reserve Champion Brown Fleece at the National Fleece Show 2017.
- Champion Brown Fleece at the HoE Autumn Fleece Show 2016
- First Junior Brown Male at the South of England Show 2016
This stunning young male worked for the first time in 2018 and has reliably got his females pregnant.